3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 7:29 AM by laurac RSS

I'l like to nominate Florent Alborini in Customer Services

mrgb Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I guess most nominations go to front desk / restaurant , but I'd like to nominate one of the customer services guys

I've had multiplel "point problems", which each time a quick email and he has sorted out very quickly and I've not once had to bother with the old "fax things in" he contacted the hotels directly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I'l like to nominate Florent Alborini in Customer Services
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, mrgb, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mc_jamaica Platinum

mrgb, I agree with you, it is normally front desk or restaurant staff we meet who typically receive our thanks and acts of appreciation/recognition.

I too would like to nominate a Marriott customer care staff member, Greg Reynolds in Florida..

Living in London England arranging stays in Orlando Florida via different departments (Marriott International, Marriott Rewards and Marriott Vacation Club) in the call centre in Ireland means things often doesn't go smoothly. He ALWAYS takes personal responsibility for solving issues not perfectly resolved by others. He politely checks in advance if a certain course of action will be acceptable.  And he always confirms afterwards by e-mail what action has been taken, confirming the new confirmation number if the system has forced him to set up a new one to overcome the issue with the current reservation.

Notwithstanding his polite emails, when I've had to make a transatlantic call, he is as polite n the phone.  When to my horror I had made a huge mistake costing him time to recover the situation for me, I feared it might not be achievable.... but Greg came through me and saved the day, or most precisely saved the trip and prevented me having to explain to my family that we had the flights from London, but had lost the accomodation in Orlando.... because of my error.

I have thanked him by e-mail, and on the phone (it was worth the price of the call to show my gratitude), however to tell others via this forum about his excellent patience, his outstanding understanding, and his exceptional customer service seems highly appropriate.  It's one thing to solve issues with how Marriott does things, it was an entirely different thing to help a customer with his own very silly error.

I hope Greg's leaders get to hear of his "going beyond the normal service" to ensure I ended up a satisfied Marriott customer

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, mc_jamaica, thank you for your nomination for Mr. Reynolds and for sharing your story. On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...