6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2013 1:45 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Restaurants in Zurich

theolejudge Gold 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi All

Sally and I will be in Zurich in June and staying at the Renaissance any restaurant suggestions will be appreciated.  Plus we plan side trips to Lucerne, Schaffhausen and Zermatt so restaurants there also.  I have gone back and reread earlier posts but sometimes you may have left off your favorite place etc.................Bill

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Restaurants in Zurich
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Bill,

I just sent you an email with some information on Zermatt!

Let me share some more information on dining in Zurich.  First of all use the CL as much as possible, the dining at the hotel is super expensive.  Unless, the prices have come down!

You can take the streetcar to most places from the Renaissance, dine and then take it back.

Here are few places I would recommend!IMG_1476.JPG

Kronenhall, moderate pricing, and a local favorite.  Not far from Lake Zurich.

Bill, I will have more, but have to run!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Theolejudge,

Now for really fine dining, you may want to consider:

IMG_1496.JPG

Rico's, a short distance South of town, and the have a drive that will pick you you up and get you back!  Nice place!

IMG_1524.JPG

Mesa, is really good, and just up the hill from The Marriott!  They will treat you very special!

IMG_1532.JPG

Sonnenberg, is a great place to dine and enjoy the scene!

Bill, have a great trip!

Jerry

Thanks--sorry to be a little late replying been on the road for a few days and going to San Diego [Mission Valley] in the morning...............Bill

Bill,

Totally understand!

BTW, Sally and you may want to consider getting "Part time" work prior to your trip, to pay for some of the meals!

Just kidding! 

You still have months prior to your leaving, so let me know if I can provide more information!  Have a great trip to San Diego.

Jerry:

We will be starting a "funds" drive soon!

Bill,

You will enjoy the food at a somewhat crowded CL, while at the Marriott in Zurich.

They had food and drink most of the day.  I mostly took my food back to my room and relaxed there.

Will have more for you prior to June.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...