4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2008 1:01 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Warsaw, Poland

luv2trvl Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

If you are ever in Warsaw, Poland I highly recommend the Courtyard at the airport. It is across the street from the airport and free of any airport noise. The food, in my opinion, is good but could improve. Buffet is good and fast. There is bus service to downtown Warsaw. It is a good to rest when you fly into warsaw and/or fly out of Warsaw. Friendly staff and business friendly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Warsaw, Poland
    paul27bcn Gold 1 Reviews

I agree also recommend that hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

roadwarrior4u Platinum
    Haven't stayed at the airport, but don't discount the Marriott Centrum.  Taxi's and trams are the way to travel.  Very cheap.  Wonderful fitness center in basement of Marriott Centrum - free to guests.  Champs bar is very popular. Hard Rock Cafe is now just across the street.  There is a McD's, Pizza Hut, etc. very close to hotel for the kids.  The new mall, Golden Terrace$, is now open, al$o acro$$ the $treet.  Trams are very convenient.  Park Łazienkowski is not to be missed.  Central Park of Warsaw.  Great place to run.  Hit the old city.  Concierge will help you.

mpwinves Gold
    This hotel is one of bests in the world because of breakfast. I have stayed at so many Marriott hotel ,but the breakfast is the best at Warsaw Marriott Hotel.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    The Warsaw Marriott has a Champions Bar and is one of the finest places to eat in Warsaw.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...