500 Marriott Rewards points

One refillable Soda/beverage mug for  stay

One time $25 dining credit

One time $25 credit at Napili Bar

Two Complementary Starbucks Grande coffee

Complementary self parking for the duration of your stay

A cabana rental for a day ($45 value)

What a choice!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Maui Ocean Club platinum gift offerings:
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

californian

do you get ONE choice or ALL?  If it's one, were you being fecisous?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

One choice.  Do you really think they would give us all?

I expected the usual 500 points that is worth about $5.  I had a pleasant surprise.

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

What a choice indeed!  I think it would be between the 500 points and the free parking for the duration of the stay for me...

Why would you take 500 points that is worth about $5 when other choices would be a better financial choice?

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

true.  would be parking for me.  I must say, $14/day isn't bad!  The Waikiki & Ko Olina properties are $20-something to $35/day!  

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I think I would have to pick the free parking if I was going to stay there more than one night.  I noticed they charge $14 a day for parking.

So californian which one did you choose?

They did not give it to me till I remembered and asked for it.  By that time, I had little room for change.  I picked the $25 dining credit.  We all need to eat.

The parking cost could add up fast.  If your stay was longer than 3 days, that would be the best financial decision.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...