4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2013 8:25 PM by iahflyr RSS

Cancun Marriott

debbieghd Gold
Currently Being Moderated

We spent a week in december of 2012 over the Christams holidays. What did other Gold status members experience?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cancun, Mexico
  • Re: Cancun Marriott
    GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

I usually go to Puerto Vallarte as it is a very historical city, as opposed to Cancun which is an artificial city created from a computer search for the best weather, and built from scratch.

Also PV is a great scenic location as well for mountains, sea & sand.

What did you think of the Cancun property, and Cancun itself?

Will you return?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kpaszek Silver 17 Reviews

LOVE IT!  We went last April just my husband and myself little for work and then to play but we loved it so much going back in January with four the rest of family.  The hotel is one of the best Marriott properties I've been too and I love and stay with Marriott all the time.  Cancun is so easy to get to with direct flights.  Hotel is easy ride from airport and the beach is so beautiful. 

kpaszek Silver 17 Reviews

LOVE IT!  We went last April just my husband and myself little for work and then to play but we loved it so much going back in January with four the rest of family.  The hotel is one of the best Marriott properties I've been too and I love and stay with Marriott all the time.  Cancun is so easy to get to with direct flights.  Hotel is easy ride from airport and the beach is so beautiful. 

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Did you stay at the CasaMagna or JW?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...