Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2013 12:25 PM by californian Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

Delayed email notifications for AOL email accounts

klaus29 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

jasper100

i dont anderstand   why you dont get  my  2 private messages , also i have to use  this way>

good  luck

Message was edited by: communitymanager

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Delayed email notifications for AOL email accounts
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Thanks Klaus..I don't know either why I did not get your 2 private messages???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

I've branched this off from the Phuket discussion. Email notification from Insiders activity (including direct messages) are being sent as expected, but some service providers (AOL in this case) have delayed some of these messages.

Alternative solutions:

You can always sign into your account to monitor updates directly from your communications page

Or you can send a direct message to communitymanager with a non-AOL email address and we can update your profile.

klaus29 Silver

dear manager

please  can you give  the e mail adresse  from the GM JW marriott phuket, to jasper100 please,  my post  with the e mail adresse  wars delayd.

thank you for your help

Klaus29

klaus29 Silver

dear  manager

i dont have AO;L,as  Provider, but  the french provider  Orange.fr

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

NathalieF  Do you see the AOL problem as permanent?  In the past I have been one who hated AOL and stayed away form them but I have a really old account that has been bought out again and again with the last AOL.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

communitymanager  Do you see the AOL problem as permanent?  In the past I have been one who hated AOL and stayed away form them but I have a really old account that has been bought out again and again with the last AOL.

I doubt the current email delays with AOL are permanent - really any ISP (internet service provider) could throttle emails from any source based upon their own systems and filters.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...