5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 8:02 PM by floridatravels RSS

Is this new?

jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just noted this ("View Hotel Bill" link) on my Account Activity page when expanding the stay detail. Very handy. This is the kind of site upgrade I like to see.

I'm pretty sure it's new, but then again it could be Oldtimer's Disease kicking in...

Screen Shot 2013-01-14 at 11.55.29 AM.png

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is this new?
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

It started a few months ago.  It works sometime and other times it doesn't.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I just tried a stay I just finished and it said to call  CS

jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews

Typical. I overlook something for months, then when I finally notice, it turns out that it doesn't work sometimes.

Hmm.  At my age, that can have several interpretations...

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks jkernitzki - the online hotel bill is available for stays at properties within the US and Canada. Easy access to your hotel bills: Now online through My Account

floridatravels Platinum 9 Reviews

I have found that Autograph Collections Hotels bills are not posted however. i do appreciate the added feature for the other hotels though.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...