5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 7:27 PM by alrenaissance RSS

Amenity for Gold member?

mybnj Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

While staying at the Baltimore Marriott last night.  When I checked in, they asked if i wanted them to being me a amenity for being a gold member, or if i wanted the 500 bonus points.   What kind of amenity was she referring to?  What do they bring?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Amenity for Gold member?
    salvatore Gold 4 Reviews

I became a gold member at the end of 2012 (made it just before year end).  Last week I stayed at a Marriott Courtyard and they gave me a Marriott cloth laundry bag with a strap.  My wife found it pretty cool, I was just OK with it.  I take the points anytime I can.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Hi RROMAN001,

Per Marriott Rewards, arrival gifts/amenities are for Platinum Elite members.  If a particular property gave you an arrival gift/amenity, it was done so at that property's own discretion and is not required under Marriott Rewards

Hotel Membership Benefits - Marriott Rewards membership - Become a Marriott Rewards member

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Hi RROMAN001,

The amenities are as follows at Marriott proper in Baltimore:

Your choice of:

a) 500 bonus mr points

OR

A) 2 beers, 1/2 magnum of white or red wine

AND

B) mixed nuts,cheese and fruit plate with choice of crackers.

May change based on availability

HOPE this helps!

-Al

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Al,

Would you chug down the beers or sip the 1/2 magnum of wine?

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Probably chase the wine with the beers!

How well you must remember my late night drink-fest questioning with Jerrycoin!  HA!HA!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...