3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 1:28 PM by anadyr RSS

Consistency Is the Key

travelingalong Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am delighted to be part of Marriott Rewards Insiders. One of the joys of being a frequent traveler is knowing that you are staying at a Marriott location. Expectations are met consistently. Whenever even a small problem arises, it is corrected with expediency. I look forward to the support that Insiders will bring!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Consistency Is the Key
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Welcome, travelingalong.  I agree wholeheartedly with your comments.  I think we all get lots of support and learn a lot on Marriott Insiders.  Be sure and share reviews of the properties you stay in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

travelingalong,

Agree with razorback and welcome to MI.  We all will look forward to communicating travel experiences with you!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Hello and thanks for that post. As you might have noticed we are a cantankerous group, like a family, with spats but a lot of helpfulness too.  Our goal is to share experiences and make suggestions, maybe at the same time.  You'll never see it as boring I can tell you, but always interesting.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...