0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 10:04 PM by sacerdos15 RSS

Why the mystery at the Delray Marriott?

sacerdos15 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Some time ago I inquired why there was a silence about the construction at the Marriott at Delray Beach.The assistant manager responded by answering most of them and then said he would post some pictures of the expansion by the end of the year.There have been no pictures and there is still no mention of counstruction going on although there are several complaints on tripadvisor about it.The Ritz carlton posts on their hotel wbsites a warning if there is construction going on.I beleive the Aruba Marriott has done the same.The only notice that something is going on is the surprise addition to the accommodation list of vilas.Anyone unaware of the construction would ask ,"What are they?" since they seem to be a secret-a rather expensive secret. I made my reservations for april back in October ,I always ask for an explanation of the rooms available.This is my third year at the Delray hotel but I always check.They never mentioned the additional rooms nor nor did they mention any possible construction.I have been going to Marriotts for years and I was a participant in the original rewards progam-the Marquis club,and although I have found the Marriott official staff courteous and helpful I have found more information from the spporting staff i.e.the bellmen and the maids than I did from them.Just tell the truth dont fudge the facts.y

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...