2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2012 6:42 AM by vaboywnder RSS

Los Cabos!

wahoowa Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just spent a week in Los Cabos, Mexico and it was wonderful.  Many restaurant choices, golf courses and other activities in a great climate.  The only thing missing is a Marriott hotel!  There is a Sheraton, Hilton and a Westin, but no Marriott.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Los Cabos!
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

wahoowa,

There is a FairField Inn there, and I am still researching it, but it seems to be a newer one with good proximity to town.  I know that's not the quality of a higher resort but it is only a Category 1 and costs only $79 a night even during peak season.  We might check that out on a few day getaway during those ugly winter days.  I am going to check more on MI, to see if anyone has been recently.  TripAdvisor seemed to have OK reviews on it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Los Cabos!
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

wahoowa,

Thanks for posting the cool pics and Welcome to the Insiders Blog.  It's nice to see another member from  the Charlottesville area here!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...