1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 10:19 PM by kjhobson RSS

Marriott City Center Macon

kjhobson Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I had made up my mind not to post this but then hopped in the shower this morning and found hair there. I'm not a "million miler" or anything but I do travel 15-20 times a year. I try to stay at a Marriott property whenever I can. I have stayed at the Marriott City center in Macon, GA dozens of times since it opened several years ago.  It's been going downhill since. This will be my last stay.

THe sheets were stained and I had to ask housekeeping to come change them. The first washcloth I opened had black bits of something on it.

this property is not living up to the Marriott brand reputation.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Macon, Georgia, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Macon Marriott City Center
  • Re: Marriott City Center Macon
    kjhobson Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

There were several housekeeping issues during my stay. I asked to speak with a manager. One was not on duty. I called corporate and a manager did call me. Basically was told "sorry" and "I'll look into it".  No immediate commitment to fix the problem. Marriott's corporate policy is to resolve a problem before a guest leaves the property. This just hasn't happened in this case.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...