5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2013 9:39 AM by iahflyr RSS

Type Size On Shampoo & Conditioner

pismopat Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

For years, I've wondered who thinks that travelers should wear glasses in the shower just so they can tell the difference between the conditioner and the shampoo.

Does anyone else have a problem reading 4 point type written on a background color that makes it even harder to read?

I vote for a big 14 point bold "S" on the shampoo bottle and a big "C" on the conditioner bottle.  The rest of the word can be 4 point type.  I'll figure it out!

-PismoPat-

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Type Size On Shampoo & Conditioner
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

If you don't have any hair, does it matter???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

floridatravels Platinum 9 Reviews

i totally agree!  I love the upgraded products at JW's and Renaissance but i can not figure out which is conditioner, lotion, shampoo, bath gel w/o my reading glasses.  numerous times i used lotion for conditioner and bath gel for shampoo. A large Cap would do it for me.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Yes, agreed!  On the 3 oz. reusable travel size bottles that I place my own shampoo and conditioner in, I have written a big 'S' and 'C' with a Sharpie.  It would indeed be nice if it were the same with the complimentary ones.

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

I'm with you and the others who commented on this.  I have actually put lotion in my hair instead of conditioner, on the morning of a huge meeting, and was irritated by it all day.  Now, after I check in (and wearing my glasses), I place the lotion by the bed, the shampoo on one side of the shower and the conditioner on the other.  I can't help it that I'm blind as a bat without my glasses and have difficulty reading tiny fonts.   Please listen to this thread, Marriott, as fixing such a tiny issue would make so many travelers happy!   Thanks.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Love all the responses, awesome for sure!  I make it simple and don't use either of the products at any of the hotels, just bring my own from home in travel size containers that are an easy fit into the lovely TSA plastic sandwich bag (thank goodness for Pre-Check now) and we refill them each trip.  Amazingly they even have print large enough to read and have different shapes of the bottles, shampoo is a narrow bottle which I consider like strands of hair so I use it first.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...