1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 1:29 PM by pluto77 RSS

Platinum status

jiten Gold
Currently Being Moderated

how to maintain platinum status if you are short of 75 nights to continue

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum status
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Jiten,

I'm not sure how short you are, but sometimes Marriott has been known to renew a status based upon a members loyalty history, even if they're a little short.  Also, there is a program called "Taste of Platinum," where you can enroll, and then stay a certain number of nights during a certain period (something like 19 nights in a 3 month period, but don't quote me on that), and you will be given Platinum status during the earning period, and if you reach the goal, will be awarded Platinum for the rest of the year, and even the following year, I believe.  Give Customer Support a call and ask for more information.  Another option that may be available is to buy it back for a certain number of points.

United States/Canada

1 801 468 4000 (8:15am - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday, US Eastern time)

Good luck.  Hope you are able to maintain it.  Let us know how it turns out for you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...