2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 8:46 AM by NathalieF RSS

HELP!  How do you resolve fraudulent activity with your Marriott Rewards points?

lisatraveler Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My Marriott Rewards account was fraudulently debited 14,000 points for a service through Sky mall which I did not authorize!  I spoke to customer service reps with both Sky Mall and Marriott and I also sent three emails to Marriott Customer Service and, to date, my account has not been rectified!  This is frustrating and disappointing.  I have been a rewards member for many years and this has never happened.  Any assistance anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: HELP!  How do you resolve fraudulent activity with your Marriott Rewards points?
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Hi Lisa,

Sorry to read about your issues with the Sky Mall and the lack of resolution thus far by Marriott.  That would be very frustrating indeed.  I can only suggest that you persevere and don't give up.  Keep making those phone calls to customer service until it is resolved.  I completely agree and empathize that you shouldn't have to spend so much time and energy resolving a mistake that you didn't make, but sticking with it usually gets the job done.

United States/Canada

1 801 468 4000 (8:15am - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday, US Eastern time)

Let us know how it turns out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: HELP!  How do you resolve fraudulent activity with your Marriott Rewards points?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi lisatraveler, I wanted to circle back to let you know that we take these concerns extremely seriously and I've already escalated an inquiry into your account. Let me know if you don't hear from customer care.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...