4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2013 2:10 PM by richard37075 RSS

MR Gold benefits at Ritz Carltons?

mybnj Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Will the MR program benefits for gold be honored at Ritz Carltons?   Ie... upgraded room, concierge level with breakfast, etc.   Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: MR Gold benefits at Ritz Carltons?
    sg1974 Gold

Based on the gold benefits the only area where I can see the ritz mentioned is to do with free Internet.

http://www.marriott.co.uk/Channels/rewards/member-benefits/gold-uk.mi

From previous discussions that I have seen the concierge lounge is different from that offered at the marriott properties. There is a fee payable for access to their club lounge.

Hopefully another elite member that has stayed at a ritz can offer further assistance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lengeiger Platinum

Whenever I stay at a Ritz, I am given MR nights and points, but am never upgraded.  No access to their lounge either.

carolinacouple Platinum 2 Reviews

As Platinum Preferred we receive MR nights and points, but no access to lounge.  No upgraded room either.

richard37075 Platinum

The last time my wife and I stayed at the Ritz in Atlanta (Buckhead property), I emailed the hotel ahead of time to enquire about club access upgrade or a room upgrade with my Platinum membership.  Like many have said, I was informed no complimentary upgrade to a club room was available, but they did agree to upgrade me to a 2 room executive suite at no charge.

Just email and see what they can do, especially if they aren't that busy during your stay.  I don't know how far a Gold vs. Platinum membership will go, but you don't know until you ask.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...