2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2013 9:52 AM by taxman415 RSS

Spring Mega Bonus?? - Anyone missing this offer??

taxman415 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I saw this notice under Marriott news but when I went to my account there not a current spring promotion being offered to me... But I called to two of friends (one gold and one platinum) and they both received the offer... Anyone else missing this or get a different offer... Thanks...

Marriott Rewards MegaBonus Returns with Free Nights Marriott Rewards is bringing back its popular MegaBonus promotion for the new year. Whether it’s a romantic city getaway, a family vacation or any of a million other reasons, members can earn up to three free nights for stays at Marriott International hotels worldwide. Members earn a free night for...

Read more

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spring Mega Bonus?? - Anyone missing this offer??
    jimaruba Gold 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

The offer was not showing in my (gold elite) Promotion Central so I called Marriott Rewards and the rep registered me for the promotion. It now appears in my Promotion Central.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...