11 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2013 4:43 PM by aziz RSS

Belgium in April - Looking for recommendations

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Going to Belgium for a week in April and would love recommendations for restaurants, bars and must see attractions.

Spending 5 nights at the Ghent Marriott and two nights at the Brussels Marriott, with day trips to Brugges and Antwerp.

We like restaurants where the locals eat, with good local, traditional fare - i.e., your favorite steak frite, moules frite, waterzooi, carbonnades flamandes, waffles, chocolate.

Also, I love Belgian beer and have been sampling numerous ones for years and more lately.  Where would you suggest I go?  Who might have Westvlederen 12?

Obviously, we'll be hitting the big churches, castles, main squares/markets, the Sunday flower market in Kouter/Ghent.  What should we not miss?

Thanks, in advance, for your responses.  Belgium is a new destination for both my wife and me, so we are very excited for the adventure.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Brussels, Belgium Marriott Hotels & Resorts Brussels Marriott Hotel
Ghent, Belgium Marriott Hotels & Resorts Ghent Marriott Hotel
Brussels, Belgium Marriott Hotels & Resorts Brussels Marriott Hotel
Ghent, Belgium Marriott Hotels & Resorts Ghent Marriott Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...