This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2013 10:41 PM by NathalieF RSS

e-mail notifications stopped or late.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

E-mail notifications have almost stopped for me and when they do come, they are days after the posts took place.  I don't know when someone comments on threads unless I look and may be missing some.  Has anyone else had this happen?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: e-mail notifications stopped or late.
    jimaruba Gold 1 Reviews

Recently they seem to arrive the day after the rooms are booked

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

The ones that I am referring to are from this site.  When one posts to a thread that you have posted to, you are sent an e-mail alerting you so you can see comments made to it.  Example:  I would have been sent one when you posted.  That has not happened.

I just looked and had gotten a notification  Weird that they restarted right after my post!

I have only gotten 3 notifications in the last week as opposed to several a day.

richard37075 Platinum

I have noticed the same thing as well.  They seem to be sent immediately based on the time stamp on the email when I eventually receive it, but have been taking a day or two to actually get to my gmail account. 

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for those details - we've opened a case to see what diagnostics are available for this and will keep you posted.

In case anyone isn't aware, you may adjust your email notification preferences for activity within the Insiders community - here's the FAQ: How can I adjust my email notifications?

I looked at the links but don't know how to get to the site to check settings.  If they were changed, I didn't do it.  I am not sure if others are having the same problem but it is frustrating.  I have been missing out.

Quick update californian, I don't have an immediate resolution here but the team has identified something they're looking into further. I'll keep you posted and thanks for letting us know

Greetings Insiders - could you please forward me specific examples of delayed email notifications? insidershelp@marriott.com

This will help us troubleshoot further, thanks!

Closing this thread as a duplicate. We'll provide updates at Troubleshooting email notification delays.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...