5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2012 9:22 AM by kevin@cranedentallab.com RSS

Points question

kevin@cranedentallab.com Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just just my status and realize I only need 2 nights to reach Platinum. I can't get hold of customer service on the weekend. So before I book a local marriot to make my 2 nights, can I use points to bring me up to the required 75 nights?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points question
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

No.  You don't get nights credit when using points.  They have to be paid stays.  You could find the least expensive hotel and pay for 2 nights.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kevin@cranedentallab.com Platinum 37 Reviews

Thank you, that is what I thought and what I am thinking of doing.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

If answered, mark it so

I am platinum and do enjoy the benefits and you get extra points for your stays..

There are a lot of specials at this time of the year.  The thing is that you will have to check in.  If you really didn't want to stay, you could just leave the key in the room.  Better find a place that you would enjoy a few nights at.

johnl Marriott Associate Gold

Hi Kevin,

I apologize that I wasn't able to answer your question any sooner.  If you had a 2 night stay, then I assume your stay will post within the next couple of days and you'll be upgraded.  If you weren't able to do that, send me a private message with your account number and I'll see what I can have done.

Thanks,

JohnL

kevin@cranedentallab.com Platinum

Thanks John

I did find a cheap room and checked in. Thanks

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...