4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 10:15 AM by johnl RSS

To hit 50 nights 12/28-When does Gold status take effect?

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I will complete my 50th night for 2012 on 12/28. My question is, when does Gold status take effect? Is it immediately or not until February?

thanks and a Happy New Year to all!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: To hit 50 nights 12/28-When does Gold status take effect?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

My daughter hit 50 nights two weeks ago. It showed her as Gold as soon as the stay posted on her account...about 2 days after the stay. So, if you're staying on 12/28 and checking out on 12/29..my guess is you'll show up as Gold on 12/31.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Congratulations ne_traveling_man!  Your Gold status should take effect right away, and will be good for all of 2013.  Nice job and welcome to the site.  There are a lot of great tips, information, and helpful information on this site.  Don't be afraid to ask, and we always like to get good tips from new people too.  Happy New Year.

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks Try and Pained for your insight. I am looking forward to the added benefits of being Gold status. Setting a New Year's goal of reaching Platinum in 2013!!!!

Happy New Year!

johnl Marriott Associate Gold

Hi ne_traveling_man,

Pained and tryt53 are correct.  As soon as the 50th night posts to your account (which is usually within a couple of days after check-out), your account will be upgraded.

Congratulations and good luck on achieving Platinum in 2013!

Thanks,

JohnL

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...