3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 10:29 PM by lone6star RSS

Lifetime points/nights

tvlguy Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Where can I look up my lifetime points/awards? I have been a member since the beginning but have only been able to look up current points and yearly nights.

David Arneson

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime points/nights
    taxman415 Platinum

You have to call Marriott customer service for this information... Happy Hunting...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

johnl Marriott Associate Gold

You can locate your lifetime nights on your Marriott Rewards online account.  Go into the "Account Activity" page and there should be a line that mentions "Total Membership Nights".  That is your lifetime nights.  The lifetime points are not listed online.  This info would need to be obtained by calling/emailing Marriott Rewards customer service.

Thanks,

JohnL

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

We are trying to get the Lifetime Points added onto the website.