2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2012 3:39 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Can I use my points to rent Hertz car for a week

cowboy Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Can I use my points to rent from Hertz rent a car.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Can I use my points to rent Hertz car for a week
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

cowboy,

You can use Marriott points to book car rentals and airline tickets via this website:

http://www.marriottrewardsairandcar.com

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Can I use my points to rent Hertz car for a week
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Cowboy,

I've never used points-only to rent a vehicle. I just checked how many points it would take to pick up a car from Phila. Int'l Airport and keep it for a week.  It ranged from 68,000 points to 94,000 points for an economy car up to a SUV.  The Hertz cash price for the same vehicles on the website was $327 to $460 as a comparison. I'm betting that the price will very depending on where you rent.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...