1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 15, 2012 2:11 PM by platinumforlife RSS

Silver to Gold?

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am currently at 46 nights with 3 more stays to occur- 1 short of the magical 50 for Gold.  I have the Marriott credit card and know I have purchases that will give me an additional night but will not get that credited until mid January. Will I reach Gold with this credit or will I stay Silver and be at 40 nights(50-10 for sliver status)?

thanks for any insight!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Silver to Gold?
    platinumforlife Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I'd call the silver line and simply ask them.  They can & almost are very helpful.

If not, and it sounds silly, find a very inexpensive property over the hoidays and take your wife there for a quick getaway.  The point bonuses are worth it if you will be traveling next year and they would most likely extend your gold through 2014 if you get close in 2013.

Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...