4 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2009 5:56 PM by mamianka RSS

Free Internet for elite members

samcoronado Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Why not make the daily charge for Internet a benefit for elite members? I would rather have free internet than a welcome bottle of wine and cheese. If the cost for internet is free at Courtyard and Residence Inn, why can't it be free at Marriott? Please!
  • Re: Free Internet for elite members
    makkberger Platinum 1 Reviews
    +1

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nightflier Platinum 1 Reviews
    I completely agree.  I avoid "full Service" facilities, which are really limited or no service, in order to avoid company expense for things such as internet which is a necessity and offered without charge at most other hotels.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

themousenh Platinum 1 Reviews
    I would also rather have internet as a choice in place of wine, cheese or 500 points. Since we all have mobile phones, bundling internet with unlimited calling doesn't matter that much anymore. Like others, I will usually opt for the other Marriott properties with free internet access.

mamianka Gold
    Absolutely!  For all the other fees we pay, to be picayune about this is foolish and CHEAP.  I have gone out on the balcony with my laptop and picked up an open WiFi in some places - but why should I have to?  SKIP the perishable goodies - who cares about middling wine and rock-hard fruit?  Gimme the NET!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...