3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2012 10:40 AM by richard37075 RSS

Recoginzing Tom U. at Chattanooga Marriott

rgatewood Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am a long time Platinum member and don’t often provide this type of feedback.

I am completing an extended stay at the Chattanooga Marriott at the Convention Center property managed by Tom U.

I would like to inform you that Tom and his staff epitomizes the Marriott Spirit to Serve creed by not only providing a comfortable place to stay but a warm and friendly atmosphere.

From the Bell Captains Desk (Patrick, Dee, Frank, Jordon et al) to the front desk (Michael, Zak, Remi, Kathleen et al) to the Concierge Lounge (Roxanne, Jamie) right thought to housekeeping,  food services and maintenance the staff have made me so welcome and as comfortable as possible.

Hopefully you will recognize Tom and his staff for their outstanding contribution the Marriott brand.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Recoginzing Tom U. at Chattanooga Marriott
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, rgatewood, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

rgatewood,

Thanks for the report!

This is a wonderful property to stay at while going from Nashville to Atlanta!

Have never met Tom, but will try to say hello on the next trip!

Please keep the posts coming!

richard37075 Platinum

I have to agree with the above posts.  I just spent a night there this past week.  I was traveling with a friend, and we shared a room to keep the costs down.

I had contacted Kathryn Ballew a few days prior to ensure a concierge level room and she quickly responded and confirmed the upgrade.  Upon arrival, I was happy to see that she was actually the one checking me in.  She was very personable and friendly.  Welcomed me as a platinum member and offered my choice of arrival gift.  Since I was traveling with a friend, I asked if it would be possible to get 2 beers along with the cheese and cracker plate and she was more than happy to oblige the request.  You can tell the hotel is a bit older but has been well maintained.  Pretty nice CL and a very tasty breakfast.

At check-out, same friendly, helpful and efficient staff experience.

I would definitely stay here again given the opportunity.

Merry Christmas everyone.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...