1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 14, 2012 3:02 PM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve - La Jolla Marriott, La Jolla, CA

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hidy ho there.  I would like to nominate Hiep, a front desk associate at the La Jolla Marriott for the Spirit to Serve award.  He treated us like royalty upon check-in, and really made us feel welcome and at home.  He treated us to an arrival gift as well as a complimentary breakfast on Sunday when the CL was closed, and just really made us feel like all at the hotel were glad that we were there!

Additionally, I would like to nominate some of the wait staff in the dining room for their cheerful and welcoming demeanor.  You could really tell that service is their business, as they worked hard to give us specifically what we requested, with efficiency, cheerfulness and smiles.  These folks are:  Abeba, Neli and Oliver.  They make a GREAT team.

Further, we were treated really well by the parking/valet attendants, the CL attendant, and our housekeeper on the 12th floor.  All of these people provided excellent, cheerful service.  It was just amazing.  It almost seems as if the entire hotel staff should be nominated, our stay was that good.  Here is a post I made earlier regarding our stay:  http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/thread/11620.  I hope the GM might have time to read it, as all of his/her team at the La Jolla Marriott clearly perform their work with excellence, and they deserve to be bragged on.

Thanks for all of the great service, La Jolla Marriott!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
La Jolla, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts San Diego Marriott La Jolla
  • Re: Spirit to Serve - La Jolla Marriott, La Jolla, CA
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings pluto77, Thank you so much for your kind words and your post - we are pleased that you had such an enjoyable stay in La Jolla! On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter these nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...