4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2012 11:47 AM by jasper100 RSS

Wreaths Across America

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Wreaths Across America
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

NU,

Was not aware of this!

Will be making a donation to get a wreath!

Thanks for sharing this with us.  This is one of the many benefits of MRI.  A great cause!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I do not take exception and would not criticize you posting this, even though it is not travel related. However, I do take exception to those that criticize others for posting topics they consider interesting even though not travel related. Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Indeed this has everything to do with travel.  Not just the miles and months away from home by those who served, but I'm sure you'll agree that there is no more enriching, yet humbling, experience than paying tribute to America's fallen.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

As a Vietnam Vet, I agree with you that there is no more enriching, yet humbling, experience than paying tribute to America's fallen. Again, I have no problem and in fact support your posting this on Insiders and agree and support posting non travel related posts that are passionate to you!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...