1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 7:06 AM by laurac RSS

Wonderful Service!  Thank you Janice V!

tlohrey Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello -  I would like to thank and also nominate Janice V., Front Desk Associate at the NYC Marriott Marquis.       We met Janice upon check in in Oct 2012 and she provided not only outstanding service but also a warm smile.    I was on a trip with my wife and baby girl and it was a tough flight from Minnesota.    So upon arrival we were ready to get into a room and relax...not only was Janice able to provide an upgrade because I am a Platinum member, but she also took the time to make sure the room had everything we needed in order to make 16 mos girl very happy....and with that the parents were very happy too.       Many times NYC Hotel Staff get a bad rap....mean, rude, not caring etc....Janice was a such a nice person and such a wonderful breath of fresh air and made us feel completely comfortable is the reason I wanted to take a few moments to share this experience and to thank her again for helping us have a wonderful visit to the Big Apple.      Thank you, The Lohrey Family.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Wonderful Service!  Thank you Janice Vasquez!
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings tlohrey, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best Regards,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...