1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 5, 2008 9:45 PM by cruiseboy RSS

Buenos Aires

nomoretravel Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Before moving into my apartment in Puerto Madero, I stayed at Marriott Buenos Aires for 3 weeks. The room was not very well maintain-paint was coming off, AC was not working well and non-smoking room was smokey. The other major issue I had was their dry cleaning service. I dropped off my 2 somewhat expensive suits to be dry cleaned. When I got those back, both suits shrunk, like it was washed in water and dried. The hotel ended up paying for both suits, but it was an ordeal to find Hugo Boss store in BA (only one in the city) and fitted and pick it up later. The hotel is in a very nice part of town and staff is nice.  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Buenos Aires
    cruiseboy Gold
    Currently Being Moderated
    Thanks for the info!  This sounds terrible and worse than that I am going to be staying at the Buenos Aires Marriott for a week in May (purchased with points).  Any advice on the best things to do in Buenos Aires? Best places to eat (local hang outs--not too fancy or expensive)?--steak or local specialties.  My wife and I are going there to pick up our son who has been in the Bahia Blanca area for a few years.  Thanks :-)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...