0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 2:28 PM by kharada46 RSS

Honeymoon Ideas

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My fiancee and I are trying to plan our honeymoon, though we've found a need to scale back our plans to keep costs down.  Our original plans were to go to NYC, Paris, and Rome via AAdvantage reward redemption.  That would have ended up costing us 100,000 miles for 2 to fly one-way business class, and 40,000 miles one-way in coach.  The mileage quotes are using American's free stop at exit/entry US gateway city, otherwise it would cost 35,000 miles one-way on coach per person to fly from HNL to JFK.  We plan to cover all hotel costs by using MR, though I won't have half the points needed until after the wedding (Marriott wedding!!).  So, I'd like to know your expert travel opinions on which destination we should cut?  NYC or Rome?  Oh, I forgot to mention that we'll also be using Disney Vacation Club points for part of our Paris stay, as we will be at Disneyland Paris resort for a few days, and then stay in the city.

Thanks! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York City, New York, USA
Paris, France
Rome, Italy

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...