1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 7:31 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve

myoss Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I'd like to recognize Jesse at the San Jose, CA Marriott.  Jesse was able to get me two additional nights at my corporate rate when there had been no availability upon my check in.  I spoke to him in the morning shortly after 6:00 am and he committed to leave me a message on his results.  Upon returning to the hotel at 6:00 pm for what would have been my last night, I encountered Jesse in the lobby and he informed me that he had successfully reserved an additional two nights.  Not having to change hotels was a huge relief.  My wife joined me for the last two nights and we had an easy walk to Paulo's for my company holiday party.  With the rain that night it made for a dry walk through the convention center.  Thank you Jesse!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to Serve
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings myoss, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...