5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2012 4:34 PM by pluto77 RSS

Looking for a Good Marriott Discount for Portland, OR?

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you are planning to stay in Portland, OR and are looking for a good deal, here is a link to a good Living Social Coupon at the Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Convention Center that can be purchase for 7 more days.  What I found interesting is that for $99 per night, it also covers parking and full breakfast for 2 at Charley's on Grand, which works for weekdays and weekends!  It says you can combine up to 3 coupons together to get up to a 3-night stay.  And you will get your Marriott credit.  I advise checking with the hotel first, and making sure the dates you are interested in, have openings for this Living Social Coupon, and make the reservation directly with the hotel.  Then when you get the coupon, you call them back and have the coupon verification codes assigned to the stay. I believe you have 7 more days to purchase, and there are some blackout dates listed in the fine print (most in February I believe).   Let me know if you have any questions that I can help with. 

The Best Daily Deals in SF Peninsula - Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Convention Center - Overnight Stay for Two, Breakfast, and More

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Portland, Oregon, USA
Portland, Oregon, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...