0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2012 11:17 AM by razorbackfan RSS

Residence Inn North Conway, New Hampshire

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We spent 1 night at this Category 5 hotel located just outside the White Mountains National Forest.  At check-in, we were thanked for our loyalty to Marriott and upgraded to a 1-bedroom executive suite with a fireplace (without asking).  Our room was beautiful and we actually used the fireplace for a brief time.  The hours for the evening social as well as breakfast were explained to us.  A cookie jar filled with delicious cookies was available for an afternoon snack.  The evening social included pulled pork sliders with all the trimmings.  I believe wine and beer, as well as soft drinks, were complimentary.  Breakfast was fresh and plentiful.

The drive across the Kancamaugus Hwy. would have been incredibly beautiful if we had been 10 days earlier, but we enjoyed it nevertheless.  The rates at the hotel had dropped significantly because the leaf peak had passed, but to be honest, I'd rather have seen the leaves at peak.  We had planned to ride the Conway Scenic Railway; however, we decided to postpone that ride to another leaf-peeping trip.  They told us about the nearby town of Jackson that had a wonderful covered bridge

as well as a pumpkin people competition.  It was an enjoyable short drive. 

I wish we could have stayed in this area longer and would like to plan another leaf-peeping adventure in a couple of years.  I highly recommend this hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
North Conway, New Hampshire, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn North Conway

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...