5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 3:23 AM by aflondon RSS

Is anyone else having trouble with the Marriott Rewards UK credit card?

aflondon Gold
Currently Being Moderated

The wonderful new system that was introduced this week seems to have led to complete collapse. I tried to log in yesterday with my correct details, three times, and was locked out. When I phoned, I was told that they were having problems, and that I should try again in 10 minutes, or re-register. I tried again this morning, and was still locked out. I tried to re-register, but the system said that my details didn't match their database. Does anyone know what's going on? Note: it would be nice if Marriott Rewards were to send an email to members with some information.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is anyone else having trouble with the Marriott Rewards UK credit card?
    aflondon Gold

Update: I called again on Thursday and was told that they hoped to sort out the problems later that day. It's still not working today.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Here's what I've learned. LaSer did launch a new website to manage your account and the first time you visit, you'll need to re-register your details. Their customer service team can help talk you through the process or setup the "My Account" for you. Sounds like you went through that already but I hope that helps. Let me know if there's anything else.

aflondon Gold

I've just tried again, twice. I received the error message:

"Important! 

Your registration attempt failed
      The data you used for your account registration does not match the information we hold. Please check and try again. If you continue to receive this message, please contact us. "

I think that I can manage without registering, anyway. I can pay my bill by cheque every month inste4ad of through their payment facility, and all the other information that I need is on my bill. I know that they don't want me to pay by cheque, but if I can't register, I have no choice.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...