4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 8:08 PM by jimaruba RSS

Amazing Concierge

butchgill1 Member
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Mick S. for the Spirit to Serve Award.  He is the evening concierge in the Concierge Lounge at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter.  He is such a friendly, pleasant guy who always was very busy making sure that everything was just right.  I have been a Marriott Rewards member since the program began, and I have stayed in this San Antonio Marriott on many business trips over the years.  After a long day of meetings and trade show, it was such a pleasure to be greeted at night by someone who remembered me and seemed genuinely glad to see me.  Mick truly made me feel at home, and that's what makes me keep coming back.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Amazing Concierge
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings butchgill1, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Great information butchgill1,

These Concierges are so "Underused" by most people! 

Have them help you to a better time while traveling!

Here is one of the best, if you are in London!IMG_1418.JPG

Nic, is a "Master" at guest relations!  Mike S. and him must have been instructors at "Marriott Concierge College"!

jimaruba Gold 1 Reviews

what London hotel?

GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

A good concierge can make all the difference in a stay, making it special, and a trip, making sure you see things you never even thought about.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...