3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2012 8:17 AM by rylan1 RSS

mvc. reward points

franke Gold 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm confused do you mean to tell me a 2 bedroom villa gold season in aruba with a $1,500.00 maint. fee a year is worth 80,000 reward points ? That is a disgrace. As a loyal Marriott custormer who bought into MVC I feel cheated and betrayed. J.W. Marriott you should go on undercover boss to see what is happening to your name. I purchased this villa and stay at marriott hotels and resorts because your name was attached to the product.If I were you I would take a long hard look whats going on with my name and product.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: mvc. reward points
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Franke,

Correct me if I'm wrong. The $1500 maint. fee per year is for your one week only, correct? So if they sold 52 weeks, they'd be pulling in $78,000 per year per unit. Sounds like an outstanding deal for MVCI management and a terrible deal for the owner. What type of maintenance costs $78,000 per year?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

PP,

And then you'd multiply that by the number of units in the resort.

Right, Franke?

rylan1 Platinum 1 Reviews

Yes, they give an extremely low amount of rewards points for your timeshare week, especially at high demand properties.

The rewards points conversion number was set a while ago, and hasn't changed even when the MR program was massively devalued several years ago when they went to the 5th night 'free' and killed the decreasing point cost per night as stays got longer.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...