3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2012 10:35 PM by tef6178 RSS

Autograph Collection (AC) Hotel Premiere Benefits?!

agentil2 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does Autograph Collection Hotels honor Marriott benefits for Premiere/Elite Members?

• Complimentary breakfast
  • Access to lounge
  • Free Wifi
  • Priority early check in when available

I have booked a stay at an Autograph.  I always feel GREAT walking into a Marriott - will I feel the same and be treated the same at an AC?  I have planned a fun weekend out on the town with my cousin for her bday and I want her to feel special.  I know Marriott does this EVERYTIME - but does Autograph?!!!  If not, I would prefer to find a Marriott.

THANK YOU!

Anna

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Autograph Collection (AC) Hotel Premiere Benefits?!
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Hi agentil2:

I would suggest that you call the Autograph property directly and ask them if they honor the Platinum level with free breakfast, etc. There have been posts on this forum that certain Autograph properties 'do not honor or participate' in the elite rewards program benefits. It's probably best to make sure you can have that 'great' feeling ahead of your stay rather than be disappointed when you get there.

If you do find out that they do/do not honor the elite rewards.....please let us know if they do/don't and the location of the property!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Autograph Collection (AC) Hotel Premiere Benefits?!
    agentil2 Platinum

Thank you Tef6178!

I took your suggestion and called the AC location I will be staying (downtown Minneapolis, MN).  The hotel itself is in a great location and since most of them where independently owned at one point they still have that fun boutique atmosphere!!  Lisa answered the phone and she was AMAZING!  She told me that the AC locations function as full Marriott Hotels.  For example - since I will be staying on a Saturday the concierge lounge will be closed.  At a Marriott I would receive a breakfast voucher and Lisa informed me that is also the case at this AC downtown Minneapolis.

I have to say from the information I received reading other posts about AC hotels, I was a little nervous even about the customer service, but Lisa was up to par with what I would expect from any true Marriott Hotel.  I AM EXCITED!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...