22 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 1:47 AM by alrenaissance RSS

Happy "Marriott Rewards" Anniversary, "To Me"!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Proud to announce that today marks my 29th Anniversary of being a Marriott Rewards Member!

Joined 11/20/83 at The (Then new), Marriott in Charleston, W.V.

What a great "Ride" this has been!

Thanks to all for the wonderful travel experiences and opportunities.

My goal now is to meet more great MRI on my "World Tour" travels!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Louis, MO, USA
  • Re: Happy "Marriott Rewards" Anniversary, "To Me"!
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Congratulations, Jerry.  That is quite an accomplishment. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Congrats Jerry. Just think, not long after you joined, electric lights were available in all Marriott's

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Wow!  Congratulations!!  I knew you were a long time traveler and member, but I didn't realize how long.  Jerry, I hope I can find a way to meet you on one of your stops too.  It would be so much fun to meet face to face.  If you do a West Coast stop, maybe we can get SteppingStones and few others from the graveyard, to meet us too

tryt53,

Thanks!

I will be making it back to California next year (I hope)!

The major obstacle is not just prices, but availability.  I really enjoy the non-stops so much more than connections! 

One of my real goals is to take the Amtrak from San Diego to Seattle.  This would be a great way to meet you and other MRI!

That's it, a "Whistle Stop" tour!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Jerry,

We could meet you in Seattle and take a day or two, or whatever, to show you around the area.  We will make sure to keep in touch as the time gets closer.  Are you thinking summertime, or a different time of the year?  If you decide you want to visit us in Olympia (about an hour south of Seattle), we'll also definitely work something out for that, too.

tryt,

It would be a pleasure to do both!

See you in Olympia and then go to Seattle and stay again at The Marriott Waterfront.

I can "Taste the fresh salmon already!

Will have more for you soon!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Wow, Jerry - Kudos to you on the milestone and thanks for your loyalty through the years. I'll raise a glass for you, rock on buddy!

Andy, Michelle, and all,

Thanks so much!

The MRI, has been an enjoyable addition to The MR Program.  A real "Highlight", has been the opportunity to share travel experiences with others, especially meeting some of the wonderful MRI.

Am hoping many of us will have a chance to meet someday in WDC!

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Jerry:

CONGRATULATIONS!  Here's to at least 29 more years of communicating with you!  You must have quite a number of leading zeroes on your Membership number.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Jerry, I was only a teenager then (or was I)...Congrats.

Jasper,

Thank-you!

Please keep those "Northern Lights" shining!

Some of the rest of us want to see them for the first time, in person!

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

That is awesome Jerry!  That is a milestone to be proud of.

I am very curious as to what my date was when I joined. I was a teenager at prom, and am now 47. My rewArds number begins with a bunch of zeros. I will try to call tomorrow and see if they can tell me.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Buddy - Al

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

Jerrycoin,

WOW!  Being involved in any endeavor or program for 29 years is noteworthy accomplishment.  Congratulations and I hope to enjoy your informative posts for another 29 years.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...