5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2012 9:49 PM by tef6178 RSS

Endeavour Space Shuttle

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I know there have been many discussions about the Space Shuttle Museum and the final trips taken by the various shuttles to where they will be displayed. I can't remember seeing pictures from 'inside' the shuttle. Here you go. The cockpits and areas are powered up and it gives quite a look. Hopefully this will pique your interest to travel and see on of these marvelous machines. I thought things like this only existed in Star Wars!

http://www.launchphotography.com/Endeavour_Flight_Deck.html

Hope you enjoy the view!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Endeavour Space Shuttle
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Tef, thanks for sharing these pictures.  They are wonderful.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Thanks tef.  The pictures are amazing.  I see a lot of people have "left their mark" on the walls when they visited.  That's neat that they let people do that.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

tef,

Thanks for this most pleasant and informative post!

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

WOW!!!  Thank you, Tef!!

So many lights and panels!!  So many signatures of people who had been on it, too.

Did you get to sign the walls?

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

No, I didn't sign these walls. These pictures were sent to me and thought they'd make an interesting post since I don't think many of us have seen the inside of a shuttle (especially when illuminated with full power).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...