4 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2013 7:24 PM by iahflyr RSS

I am looking for a marriott brand hotel in the Carribean -

miamichick Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

......but I want it to be close to a city, restaurants close by - either via bus or ideally walking. Any suggestions? I have already been to Aruba, Curacao and Cancun so looking for a new getaway (all 3 hotels were close to the center of town)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I am looking for a marriott brand hotel in the Carribean -
    lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Do a filter search on Puerto Rico.  You will see my and other MRI comments there.  Puerto Rico matches your requirements.  Have fun and let us know how you made out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

franke Gold 4 Reviews

try grand cayman marriott

ewilli01 Silver

I vote Grand cayman also; been there 4 times and am about to go again !  Some very nice resturants and some low cost so you dont have to spend a bundle on food every meal !  Nice beach, can go snorkeling right on the beach in front of the hotel !  Use US dollars, very save walking even at night.  I love it !

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Don't try Grand Cayman unless you plan on spending no time in your room (which isn't a bad thing there) as the place is due for a renovation later this year.  The location is great, staff is awesome and beach wonderful.  Check out the reviews of the resort.

If you select Cayman change your U.S. dollars at the hotel and use Cayman dollars as you'll get a better exchange rate than at restaurants/bars etc., as your change will be in CI currency regardless.

Some of the very best resorts in the Caribbean are not near a city so you may want to expand your search.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...