4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2012 11:40 AM by NathalieF RSS

Black Friday 2012

greenit Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Any Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals from Marriott this year?

I found a nice article from 2010 Marriott news

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Black Friday 2012
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

NathalieF Andy, do you know if any Black Friday deals are planned like this older article talks about?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

runcmd Platinum

Inquiring minds want to know.  I also loved the MR site special holiday discounts frm last year that last through the end of year.

greenit Platinum 4 Reviews

Looks like Some hotels are posting on their websites. 

The most common code is BAR.

Wish this forum had some useful info given to us.. instead of me having to go dig

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Check out the Exclusive News & Promotions blog for details on today's sale on shopmarriott.com.

Special Cyber Monday sale on shopmarriott.com. Don’t miss out!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...