4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 9:39 PM by vaboywnder RSS

American Express discount?

dlarochellemd Silver
Currently Being Moderated

MY monthly American Express statement says I will receive a discount at the Residence Inn Mariott. I stayed for 13 nights there, plus had family stay four more nights on my card, but no discounts?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: American Express discount?
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

diarochellemd,

Just out of curiosity what type of American Express do you have?  I have a Delta Amex and havn't heard of this promo.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

richard37075 Platinum

Here is a link to American Express Open card that lists a 5% discount at multiple Marriott Chains thru the end of the year.

Hotels - Vacation and hotel information from Marriott Hotels - Official Site

curtis_palmer Platinum 1 Reviews

That web page indicates "savings will be credited to your account." in the T&Cs.

I have stayed at Courtyards and paid with my OPEN AMEX and have seen the credit against the account show up in the same billing cycle.  It's NOT a discount @ the hotel itself... it is applied to whichever rate you actually paid.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...