4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2012 12:05 PM by vickisocal RSS

Megabonus Stays?

polypal Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have already stayed 15 nights and made the first tier of the current Megabonus.  My next reservation begins on January 13, 2013 for 5 nights, which will get me to 20 nights.  However, the Megabonus promo ends on January 15, 2013.  Will all 5 nights of my "stay" count towards Megabonus or will I end up 2 nights short of 40,000 points?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Megabonus Stays?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I feel very confident that only the stays inside the "start and finish" dates will count for the Megabonus.  I've never not made the bonus so I do not have end of promo info....but, I have plenty of multi-night stays that started prior to the start date and only the days in the window counted.  I'll tag the NathalieFto see if he can help with the official word.

Sorry about the large font, not sure why it's happening.

Message was edited by: communitymanager

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

klaus29 Silver

The  Answer  is  no , after the  marriott  rewards  conditopns.    but   all depends  with  what  marriott rewards  center you work.

U.S A  or  for  Asia  is  Kuala  lumpur,  or  in japan  or  for  Europe  ist  Ireland.  All  depends en the  employee, he  dont  cant

give you  points for the Megabonus.  But   he  can give you  Bonus  Points.  Attention this is not a obligation. but  you can try

I dont  cant speak more  here..  Good  Luck

jeffl Platinum 1 Reviews

I've encountered this situation several times, as the Megabonus always seems to start and end on the 15th of the month and this is frequently in the middle of the week, resulting in split business trips. The rewards promotion doesn't seem to recognize any nights until you check out, and then will count any nights prior to the end of the window, so the stay you describe should give you 2 or 3 of the 5 nights (not sure if the night of the 15th counts) toward the promotion.

vickisocal Platinum

My experience is that you get credit for the nights of the 13th and 14th but not the 15th and after.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...