4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 5:13 PM by pluto77 RSS

Marriott Newport Coast

manhattan56 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am staying with my family at Newport Coast this thanksgiving.  Wanted suggestions on restaurants to have a nice not too expensive thanksgiving meal.

Also, waht is the best location of a villa on this property.  Don't want to be on top of the large pool but maybe near a smaller pool and want high floor and maybe a view.  My kids are teens.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Newport Coast
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

My friends who go to the desert for Thanksgiving order dinner from the supermarket and enjoy it in their villa.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

Manhattan

Type in Newport Coast in the upper left corner - Search box (there are also some posts over to the right of this page - More Like This) and some terrific posts will come up, specifically the ones titled Re: California - Newport Coast Villas (excellent restaurant and activity tips) and Newport Coast Marriott Vacation Club - posted by Pluto -31 great photos showing the grounds.

pluto2 and tef6178   are experts about this property, so perhaps tomorrow they'll see your post and provide some additional insights, but until then their previous posts should prove very helpful.

curiousone Platinum

Are you asking about the Marriott Newport Coast Villas (timeshare) or one of the two Marriott hotels in Newport Beach? The answer would be different depending on your answer. Also, what do you consider "not too expensive"?

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Dear Manhattan,

Thanks for your post.  I have updated the following discussion: http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/thread/9599 with updated dining offerings.  Please check it out.  Most of the restaurants have websites, so you can investigate further (price, exact location, menu, etc).  At MVCI Newport Coast, if you can get into building 3300, and opt for the 3rd or 4th floor, you'll have a villa with a great ocean view.  Or ask for a building/floor with a full ocean view.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...