0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2012 10:48 AM by vaboywnder RSS

Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax, VA

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax Hotel is an excellent choice when staying in the Northern Virginia/ Tyson's Corner area.  This past weekend I decided to treat some family members to a weekend get away and booked two rooms.  I called the hotel on the morning of our arrival date and requested if it was possible to have one of the rooms in the reservation upgraded to a King Suite and if the second room could be the connecting room to the King Suite.  The person I spoke with was friendly and able to accommodate my request and our family really enjoyed having the extra space.

This hotel is located on Gallows Road right across the street from the Dunn Loring Metro Station (Orange Line) which is currently being renovated to include some new housing, retail shops and a grocery store. Riding the metro to DC from this location takes about 20 minutes.  Tyson's Corner is a short 10 minute drive away which has lots of shopping and dining options.  Courtyard Dunn Loring also offers free parking both outside the hotel and  a secure underground garage. The hotel has a G1 level below the lobby level that houses the pool and fitness center and exit to the parking garage. This allows you to go directly to your room from the garage without entering the lobby.

I've always been impressed at how friendly and accommodating the staff is at this hotel.  Rooms are always very clean and well kept.  Hotel recently was renovated and everything still has a new feel.  I highly recommend this property if your ever in the Northern VA area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Vienna, Virginia, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...