9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 6:53 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Zurich "Dining"!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

There is a wide range of choices of where to dine in The great city of Zurich.  I should warn you that be prepared for every place to be about FOUR times more expensive than here in the USA,  Even Burger KIng!  A $1 basic hamburger will cost you $4, (At the main train station)  I guess we can start there with my friend Ralph, who said I was the first person to ever ask him for his picture at Burger King!  Hey, it really "Hit the spot" one day for lunch!

IMG_1475.JPG

Burger King!  At the main train station!

IMG_1531.JPG

This Place, Essen, is out the back door of the Marriott and about 1/block on your right, This is also where you catch the "Tram", an inexpensive way to see and get around Zurich.  Very modest in price, but great quality, casual dress, and they do take reservations!  I don't think many people make reservations here, but they speak great English, and when I showed up they had a great table, and seemed to enjoy the fact that reservations had been made.  An enjoyable "Sidewalk Cafe" as well!

Will have more soon!  Please feel free to share a place you would/would not recommend!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Zurich, Switzerland Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Zurich, Switzerland Courtyard By Marriott
Zurich, Switzerland Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Zurich, Switzerland Renaissance Hotels
Zurich-Glattpark, Switzerland Renaissance Hotels

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...