3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2012 8:02 PM by klaus29 RSS

Renaissance Prestige Plus

danielling Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Ok. This is a program by Renaissance in Malaysia or something which one can join in by a fee and receive some privilege.
Their rate is sometimes cheaper. Just wonder will i receive points and stay by booking trough this ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Dan.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Renaissance Prestige Plus
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Dan,  I've never heard of it. Let's do some digging and see if anyone else has some info

klaus29   is our Asian expert.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Dan,

Never heard of this one, either!

Maybe you ask the CM for information, or call the hot line!

klaus29 Silver

Dan

i  stay  in all  Renaissance hotel in maiaysia. my  englisch is very small. what you mean with when you  pay, you get advantages

thank you  for your answer

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...