1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 4, 2008 5:39 PM by azseahawk RSS

Crazy Pricing Policy

consultgp Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I can't find any reason behind the in-room broadband charging policy of Marriott and others.

If I stay in a top of the line full service Marriott I am forced to pay for the internet.  If I stay at a Courtyard, Fairfield Inn etc I get it free.  the result is I rarely stay in full service Marriott's any more.  Nobody can tell me the reason why they do this.

I think its because the person who sets the policy never pays for a nights stay in a hotel or they think customers are stupid. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Crazy Pricing Policy
    azseahawk Gold
    Currently Being Moderated
    I am in complete agreement with you here.  It would be one thing if they could guarantee a certain amount of bandwidth, where I know I could have a reliable video conversation with my family back at home, but I have yet to see this in a Marriott, or any other chain for that matter.  It is a complete **** shoot any time you go to a hotel as to the quality or amount of bandwidth you will get.  If they could guarantee me a certain amount of speed or bandwidth, I would glady pay a fee.  But I hate paying for an unknown.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...