6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2012 1:32 AM by californian RSS

Park City, Utah "Fun for the Entire Family"!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Thanks to all of the MRI who suggested Park City!  While I have been here numerous times in the past, this was my first "Marriott" experience.  I think it was Razorback, who "Spiked" my interest on a return trip.  Thanks to you Razor and others, because it has been a week of pleasure.  The suggestion made of The Marriott Summit Watch, was a great one.  The prices really dropped in this off season ( I don't Ski) to a very reasonable rate for a nice, fully equipped condo right on Main Street.  About 40 minutes from the SLC airport, it is an easy drive.

Here is some information and photo's from Park City:

IMG_2673.JPG

Quaint shops all along Main Street and a short walk from the Marriott!

IMG_2674.JPG

A view down Main Street, and The Marriott Summit Watch is at the end of the street on the East side.

IMG_2675.JPG

An interesting "Sports Pub" in Main Street.

IMG_2722.JPG

The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is well worth a stop, especially on Halloween!

IMG_2724.JPG

There is quite a selection here as well as the diverse and unique shops right on Main Street.

IMG_2678.JPG

Colorful are adorns Main Street.  Enjoy Park City!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Park City, Utah, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Summit Watch
  • Re: Park City, Utah "Fun for the Entire Family"!
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Jerry, glad to have played a small part in your decision to return to SLC.  We've enjoyed our stays there.  As you say, it's a short drive to Park City and we enjoyed spending a Saturday afternoon there.  We enjoyed the Market Street Grill for dinner one night so much that we returned for breakfast the next morning.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

razor,

I don't think I would have come back, without your post!

Having a ball!

Thanks, again!

Almost forgot!  Razor, I shared out opinion of Market Street Grill with PP!

His daughter is coming to SLC on Friday, and staying close, so it makes sense that she might try it!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

JC,

Great pictures. I'm adding Park City to my list.

PP,

Thanks!

Am going to add a new thread about more fun (Train!) close to Park City! 

Pick the time of year you come here.  Right now, I can stay in this nice condo for $169/night, in a few weeks it will jump to $500/night!  If you don't ski, think "Off Season"!

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I always like reminder pictures.  Thanks for sharing.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...